10 Signs Your Life Is Getting out of Control
1. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
2. You (text your son’s phone) to let him know it's time to eat. He (texts) you back from his bedroom, "What's for dinner?"
3. Your daughter sells Girl Scout Cookies via her web site.
4. You chat several times a day with a stranger from South Africa, but you haven't spoken with your next door neighbor yet this year.
5. Your grandmother clogs up your e-mail inbox asking you to send her a JPEG file of your newborn so she can create a screen saver.
6. Your reason for not staying in touch with family is they do not have e-mail addresses.
7. You consider second-day air delivery painfully slow.
8. You hear most of your jokes via e-mail instead of in person.
9. You're reading this.
10. Even worse, you're going to forward it to someone else.