Philip Ryken is president of Wheaton College in Wheaton, Illinois.
The Word of God is written by the Spirit, received by faith, shared with others, rejected at one's peril, and preserved eternally by God.
What Christ's triumphal entry means to you
By submitting to the kingdom of Christ, we put Jesus on his rightful throne.
Many of the glories of preaching are deferred benefits
- Wheaton College (Wheaton, Illinois)
- Luke, 2 Volumes: Reformed Expository Commentary
- The ESV Literary Study Bible
- 1 Timothy (Reformed Expository Commentary)
- Galatians (Reformed Expository Commentary)
- Exodus: Saved for God's Glory (Preaching the Word Series)
- Ecclesiastes: Why Everything Matters
- Discovering God in Stories from the Bible
- Written in Stone: The Ten Commandments and Today's Moral Crisis
- The Doctrines of Grace
- Courage to Stand
- Jesus on Trial
- The Prayer of Our Lord
- Art for God's Sake
- What Is a Christian Worldview?
- The Heart of the Cross