Haddon Robinson was a preacher and teacher of preachers all over the world. His last teaching position was as the Harold John Ockenga Distinguished Professor of Preaching at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary.
Seeing and feeling your way into the text
Preachers should acknowledge ambiguous choices and point to importance of motives.
The preacher an audience looks up to.
- The Art and Craft of Biblical Preaching
- It’s All in How You Tell It
- Making a Difference in Preaching
- Biblical Preaching
- Biblical Sermons
- What Jesus Said About Successful Living
- Trusting the Shepherd
- Decision-making by the Book