Mark Dever is pastor of Capitol Hill Baptist Church in Washington, D.C., and executive director of 9Marks Ministries.Follow this preacher
Trust that the God who made you is wiser than you are, and obey him.
God's Word points us to the perfect righteousness found in Jesus Christ.
Communication, desire, and expectation are part of our relationship with God.
We are forgiven by God—and that affects how we forgive others.
Our ability to forgive starts with realizing we are forgiven.
In the midst of hopelessness, there's only one place where true hope can be found.
- It Is Well
- What Does God Want of Us Anyway?
- Proclaiming a Cross-centered Theology
- In My Place Condemned He Stood
- Twelve Challenges Churches Face
- Preaching the Cross
- The Gospel and Personal Evangelism
- What Is a Healthy Church?
- The Message of the Old Testament: Promises Made
- The Deliberate Church