Website Content PreachingToday.com
- What's in the four main collections on PreachingToday.com?
- What if I still have questions?
- How trustworthy are your illustrations?
- Do you verify the sources of all your illustrations and quotes?
- Where do you get new illustrations and quotes?
- Where do you get preaching resources for specific holidays and special occasions?
- Where do you get new sermons and workshops?
- Where do you get new videos and video illustrations?
- Do I get a discount as a PreachingToday.com subscriber on the videos and video illustrations?
- Why are the videos and video illustrations an additional cost?
- Can I submit illustrations or my sermons to Preachingtoday.com?
- If the illustration, quote, sermon or article that I submitted is accepted, what do I get in return?
- Illustration Submission Guidelines
- Sermon Submission Guidelines
Why are the videos and video illustrations an additional cost?
At PreachingToday.com we want to provide our subscribers with the best visual media on the web today. Partnering with WorshipHouse Media allows us to be able to provide that, but there are still costs that need to be covered for WorshipHouse Media and the many producers who create the content that will be of great benefit to your church. Like all organizations, Worship House Media and the many film producers who create content have costs: payments to authors, salaries for editors and programmers, lights and heat, and so on. In order to create and maintain their ministries, they have to compensate designers and researchers, maintain computer servers, provide bandwidth, and more. Throughout the year, some of the videos available through Preaching Today's media store will be on sale at a discounted rate for subscribers of Preaching Today. We will highlight these discounted resources, along with the regularly priced resources on the main, through the main site and the weekly newsletters we provide.