Website Content PreachingToday.com
- What's in the four main collections on PreachingToday.com?
- What if I still have questions?
- How trustworthy are your illustrations?
- Do you verify the sources of all your illustrations and quotes?
- Where do you get new illustrations and quotes?
- Where do you get preaching resources for specific holidays and special occasions?
- Where do you get new sermons and workshops?
- Where do you get new videos and video illustrations?
- Do I get a discount as a PreachingToday.com subscriber on the videos and video illustrations?
- Why are the videos and video illustrations an additional cost?
- Can I submit illustrations or my sermons to Preachingtoday.com?
- If the illustration, quote, sermon or article that I submitted is accepted, what do I get in return?
- Illustration Submission Guidelines
- Sermon Submission Guidelines
How trustworthy are your illustrations?
At PreachingToday.com we are committed to supplying you with illustrations that are accurate and trustworthy. So much so, that we will add six months free to your PreachingToday.com subscription—a value of $34.97—if you provide information that leads to the significant revision or removal of an illustration on our site. To do so, click here.