- What if I still have questions?
- I'm having difficulty logging in, what are some possible solutions?
- Do I have to log in every time I use the site?
- What are cookies and why does PreachingToday.com use them?
- I'm getting logged out if I'm idle for more than 30 minutes, is there any way I can fix that?
- When I try to return to a previous PreachingToday.com page, I get the message that the page has expired, why? What can I do?
Do I have to log in every time I use the site?
No. Once you log in from your computer you shouldn't need to log in again, unless you log out, change computers, delete your PreachingToday.com cookie, or reinstall your web browser.