Plagiarism, Permissions and Usage
- What if I still have questions?
- Can I make copies of the sermon outlines and transcripts?
- Can I use these illustrations and quotes in my sermons?
- Can I use these illustrations and quotes in articles or papers I write?
- Can I use images from PreachingToday.com in my sermon presentations?
- How do I know what sources to cite in my sermons? How do I give proper credit?
- Can I use any of the content on my church's website?
- Do you have the copyright clearance to post the content on your website? Do I have copyright clearance to include it in my sermons?
- How do you know whether your use of a sermon, illustration, excerpt, story, or quotation is a permissible "fair use"?
- What rights do I have to use videos and video illustrations in church?
- Who do I need to get permission to show movies (even short clips) in church?
Can I make copies of the sermon outlines and transcripts?
We grant permission for any sermon to be photocopied for use in a local congregation or classroom, provided that no more than 1,000 copies are made, the material is distributed free, and the copies include the notice:
"Copyright (year) (preacher). Reprinted from PreachingToday.com." (Example: Copyright 2010 Haddon Robinson. Reprinted from PreachingToday.com)
The granting of this permission does not include the right to duplicate or transmit Preaching Today audio sermons. For audio use or print rights beyond those described above, advance permission must be obtained from the copyright holder. To do so, click here for our on-line form. Or, write or fax us at the following address and fax number:
465 Gundersen Drive
Carol Stream, IL 60188