How to use PreachingToday.com
- How does My Cabinet work?
- What if I still have questions?
- How do I find content that fits a particular Bible text?
- How do I find content that fits lectionary texts?
- How do I find content for a certain topic?
- How do I find sermons?
- How do I search to get the best results?
- How can I refine my search or do an advanced search?
- How do I find the right topics to search on each type of content?
- How do I get only the content closest to what I really need? How do I use filters?
- How do I search by multiple words or phrases?
- How do I narrow my search when there are too many results to display?
- I think you have a lot of content for my topic, but I'm getting very few results. Why?
- How do I copy illustrations or other content from PreachingToday.com into my sermon manuscript?
- How do I get a sermon once I've found one I'm interested in?
- How do I set up an 'alert'?
How do I find content for a certain topic?
In the Search box at the top of the page, type the topic or keyword. Hit the Enter key. You can also do a topical search by clicking on the link marked "browse" at the bottom right corner of the search box. This link will take you to a landing page that lists all of our topics and keywords. Click on the topic of keyword related to your particular text, hit Enter, and all resources related to that topic of keyword—illustrations, sermons, videos, articles, and images, will be listed in the search results.