Account & Billing
- What if I still have questions?
- How can I get my password and username?
- How do I renew?
- How do I cancel?
- How do I upgrade/downgrade?
- How do I update my personal details and credit information?
- What happens to my subscription information?
- How do I get a new password?
- Do I receive a receipt from PreachingToday.com?
- Can PreachingToday.com send my church an invoice?
How do I update my personal details and credit information?
Please use the My Account tool and change your subscription details accordingly. This is a secure site, and you will need to log in with your username and password. If you need to change your credit information and are still able to log into PreachingToday.com, please use the My Account tool and follow the instructions to update your credit card information. This is a secure site and you will need your username and password to log in. If you are unable to log in and need to update your credit information, contact Customer Care or call at (877) 247-4787. Please keep in mind that our Customer Care Team is only in the office from 8:00 a.m.—4:30 p.m. (CST), Monday through Friday, and that your request will be answered as soon as possible and in the order it was received. Please have your account information (email address, username, and password) and your current credit card available.