Website Content PreachingToday.com
- What's in the four main collections on PreachingToday.com?
- What if I still have questions?
- How trustworthy are your illustrations?
- Do you verify the sources of all your illustrations and quotes?
- Where do you get new illustrations and quotes?
- Where do you get preaching resources for specific holidays and special occasions?
- Where do you get new sermons and workshops?
- Where do you get new videos and video illustrations?
- Do I get a discount as a PreachingToday.com subscriber on the videos and video illustrations?
- Why are the videos and video illustrations an additional cost?
- Can I submit illustrations or my sermons to Preachingtoday.com?
- If the illustration, quote, sermon or article that I submitted is accepted, what do I get in return?
- Illustration Submission Guidelines
- Sermon Submission Guidelines
Where do you get new sermons and workshops?
A variety of sources. Many of our sermon transcripts, outlines, audio sermons, sermon series, and series ideas come from pastors who have proven their ability to write biblical, relevant messages and who regularly provide us with sermons preached in their church. Other resources are classics that we have gathered over the 25-year ministry of Preaching Today Audio.