Website Content PreachingToday.com
- What's in the four main collections on PreachingToday.com?
- What if I still have questions?
- How trustworthy are your illustrations?
- Do you verify the sources of all your illustrations and quotes?
- Where do you get new illustrations and quotes?
- Where do you get preaching resources for specific holidays and special occasions?
- Where do you get new sermons and workshops?
- Where do you get new videos and video illustrations?
- Do I get a discount as a PreachingToday.com subscriber on the videos and video illustrations?
- Why are the videos and video illustrations an additional cost?
- Can I submit illustrations or my sermons to Preachingtoday.com?
- If the illustration, quote, sermon or article that I submitted is accepted, what do I get in return?
- Illustration Submission Guidelines
- Sermon Submission Guidelines
Where do you get new illustrations and quotes?
Our editors review the latest publications for relevant illustrations, quotes, statistics, and sermon material. We excerpt the best from print and online publications such as Time, USA Today, The New York Times, RollingStone, Leadership Journal, Christianity Today, and many more. However, we can't find all of it on our own, and we are always grateful when subscribers send us relevant materials. Please review our editorial submission guidelines before submitting an illustration.