Website Content PreachingToday.com
- What's in the four main collections on PreachingToday.com?
- What if I still have questions?
- How trustworthy are your illustrations?
- Do you verify the sources of all your illustrations and quotes?
- Where do you get new illustrations and quotes?
- Where do you get preaching resources for specific holidays and special occasions?
- Where do you get new sermons and workshops?
- Where do you get new videos and video illustrations?
- Do I get a discount as a PreachingToday.com subscriber on the videos and video illustrations?
- Why are the videos and video illustrations an additional cost?
- Can I submit illustrations or my sermons to Preachingtoday.com?
- If the illustration, quote, sermon or article that I submitted is accepted, what do I get in return?
- Illustration Submission Guidelines
- Sermon Submission Guidelines
Do you verify the sources of all your illustrations and quotes?
Many of our illustrations and quotes come straight out of the pages of the Christianity Today International family of publications. For items outside our editorial control, we go to great lengths to identify the source of every illustration and quote we publish. However, the sources of some illustrations, quotes, and personal anecdotes are anonymous, are originated by you, our readership, or are simply unidentifiable. If you discover an item in our database with inaccurate source information, please send the editorial staff an email by clicking here.