Plagiarism, Permissions and Usage
- What if I still have questions?
- Can I make copies of the sermon outlines and transcripts?
- Can I use these illustrations and quotes in my sermons?
- Can I use these illustrations and quotes in articles or papers I write?
- Can I use images from PreachingToday.com in my sermon presentations?
- How do I know what sources to cite in my sermons? How do I give proper credit?
- Can I use any of the content on my church's website?
- Do you have the copyright clearance to post the content on your website? Do I have copyright clearance to include it in my sermons?
- How do you know whether your use of a sermon, illustration, excerpt, story, or quotation is a permissible "fair use"?
- What rights do I have to use videos and video illustrations in church?
- Who do I need to get permission to show movies (even short clips) in church?
What rights do I have to use videos and video illustrations in church?
Please visit the License Agreement section on the Preaching Today Media Store.