Plagiarism, Permissions and Usage
- What if I still have questions?
- Can I make copies of the sermon outlines and transcripts?
- Can I use these illustrations and quotes in my sermons?
- Can I use these illustrations and quotes in articles or papers I write?
- Can I use images from PreachingToday.com in my sermon presentations?
- How do I know what sources to cite in my sermons? How do I give proper credit?
- Can I use any of the content on my church's website?
- Do you have the copyright clearance to post the content on your website? Do I have copyright clearance to include it in my sermons?
- How do you know whether your use of a sermon, illustration, excerpt, story, or quotation is a permissible "fair use"?
- What rights do I have to use videos and video illustrations in church?
- Who do I need to get permission to show movies (even short clips) in church?
Can I use these illustrations and quotes in my sermons?
Yes. View the PreachingToday.com End User License Agreement for more details. Please Note: If you are publishing a sermon for commercial use, you need to seek appropriate permission before using an illustration from us or from any other source. In most cases you may contact PreachingToday.com for permission here. However, if you see the phrase "Used by permission," then you will need to seek approval from the original publisher to publish the material in your sermon.