How to use PreachingToday.com
- How does My Cabinet work?
- What if I still have questions?
- How do I find content that fits a particular Bible text?
- How do I find content that fits lectionary texts?
- How do I find content for a certain topic?
- How do I find sermons?
- How do I search to get the best results?
- How can I refine my search or do an advanced search?
- How do I find the right topics to search on each type of content?
- How do I get only the content closest to what I really need? How do I use filters?
- How do I search by multiple words or phrases?
- How do I narrow my search when there are too many results to display?
- I think you have a lot of content for my topic, but I'm getting very few results. Why?
- How do I copy illustrations or other content from PreachingToday.com into my sermon manuscript?
- How do I get a sermon once I've found one I'm interested in?
- How do I set up an 'alert'?
How do I find sermons?
There are a number of ways. Under the Find Sermons tab, click on "Browse Sermons." This link will take you to a landing page where you can search for sermons according to topic, Bible reference, and master topic.
Another way to search our sermons is to click on the Find Sermons tab itself. This will take you to a landing page that highlights all of our newest sermon resources—sermon transcripts and outlines, series ideas, and transcript series. Also, while on the Find Sermons page, you can find the sermons you are looking for by typing the pertinent information (topic, Bible reference, preacher's name, etc) into the search box at the top of the page. Hit Enter to view the results.
You can also find full sermon transcripts in our transcript series collection. Under the Find Sermons tab, click on "Transcript Series." To search the archives of our transcript series, type the pertinent information (topic, Bible reference, preacher's name, etc) into the search box at the top of the page. Hit Enter to view the results.