- PreachingToday.com Statement of Faith
- Site Orientation
- What is PreachingToday.com?
- What's in the four main collections on PreachingToday.com?
- What subscription options do you have?
- Are there any hidden charges?
- How do I sign up?
- Is my credit-card information secure?
- What's free on PreachingToday?
- I don't live in the USA, can I still become a subscriber?
- What if I still have questions?
- If I receive the PreachingToday.com Newsletter am I a subscriber?
- Why do you offer sermons on PreachingToday.com?
What is PreachingToday.com?
PreachingToday.com seeks to inspire preachers to culitvate their craft in order to faithfully and creatively proclaim God's word. We do this by providing online resources and providing tools to advance biblical preaching. We are guided by Marshall Shelley, editor of Leadership Journal and Matt Woodley, a veteran preacher and author of God With Us: The Gospel of Matthew and Leading with Love: 5 Principles for Effective Leaders.
PreachingToday.com is a resource from Christianity Today, a nonprofit, global media ministry that serves the church through print magazines, digital publications, websites and blogs which together reach over 2.5 million people each month. We are committed to building up the church and those who lead it. Read our statement of faith.
- 12,000+ illustrations
- 1,000+ Skills articles
- 1,500+Sermon outlines and transcripts
- Sermon series
- Series ideas
- Audio sermons
- Audio workshops
- Video sermons
- Video illustrations
Our goal is to help you communicate the gospel in all its richness and power and to see the church matured through the inspired preaching of God's word.
As a subscriber, you can access all areas of the site (though the video clips are sold separately in a media store). You will also receive the Preaching Today email newsletter, a weekly roundup of all the newest material on the site that can be customized according to your particular interests. If for some reason you are not receiving the Preaching Today newsletter, you can sign up here or anywhere on our site. To the right of the rotating images on any PreachingToday.com page is a white box with options to sign up for the newsletter, receive an RSS feed for the site, and links to social media options related to PreachingToday.com. By default, this box first highlights an invitation to sign up for the Preaching Today newsletter. Simply type in your email address and confirm your subscription with the followup e-mail and you'll receive the newsletter each week.