Account & Billing
- What if I still have questions?
- How can I get my password and username?
- How do I renew?
- How do I cancel?
- How do I upgrade/downgrade?
- How do I update my personal details and credit information?
- What happens to my subscription information?
- How do I get a new password?
- Do I receive a receipt from PreachingToday.com?
- Can PreachingToday.com send my church an invoice?
How do I renew?
As a courtesy, unless you cancel your subscription during your subscription term (1 year, 1 month, etc), we will automatically renew your subscription. For yearly subscribers, a renewal reminder will be emailed 30 days prior to the end of the subscription term. If, for any reason, your credit card rejects payment and you need to manually renew, you can contact our Customer Care department at (800) 678-6083 or use the My Account tool to renew. If you call, please have your account information (email address and password) and your new credit card information available. If you know that your credit card has expired, please update your PreachingToday.com account with new credit card information before we attempt to renew your subscription. Prior to your renewal, a 30-day email reminder will let you know if you need to update anything. (See the section titled How do I update my personal details and credit information?) If you are attempting to update your payment information after your renewal has failed, please follow the same directions for updating, and then contact us in order to renew.