Account & Billing
- What if I still have questions?
- How can I get my password and username?
- How do I renew?
- How do I cancel?
- How do I upgrade/downgrade?
- How do I update my personal details and credit information?
- What happens to my subscription information?
- How do I get a new password?
- Do I receive a receipt from PreachingToday.com?
- Can PreachingToday.com send my church an invoice?
How do I get a new password?
When you signed up for PreachingToday.com, you chose a password. You may change the password at any time. Access the My Account tool and follow the instructions to "Change My Password" under the Personal Information heading. This is a secure site and you will need your email and original password to log in. If you still have problems changing your password, contact Customer Care and let us know your new password of choice. We'll make the change for you and let you know as soon as it's taken care of. You can also reach Customer Care by phone at (877) 247-4787. Please keep in mind that our Customer Care Team is only in the office from 8:00 a.m.—4:30 p.m. (CST), Monday through Friday, and that your request will be answered as soon as possible.