Account & Billing
- What if I still have questions?
- How can I get my password and username?
- How do I renew?
- How do I cancel?
- How do I upgrade/downgrade?
- How do I update my personal details and credit information?
- What happens to my subscription information?
- How do I get a new password?
- Do I receive a receipt from PreachingToday.com?
- Can PreachingToday.com send my church an invoice?
How can I get my password and username?
Your username will be your email address. Please make sure to update your email if it changes at anytime. You may do this by logging into the My Account tool. If you've misplaced the password that was emailed to you when you signed up for PreachingToday.com, you can have it emailed to you at any time using the My Account tool on the site. Keep in mind that if you are using a SPAM blocker you will need to add the following email addresses to your account in order to receive your emailed password: email@example.com (the weekly newsletters come from this address), PreachingToday@ChristianityToday.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org (subscription and account information will come from these addresses). If you are experiencing difficulty, please feel free to contact Customer Service or call us at (877) 247-4787. Please keep in mind that our Customer Care Team is only in the office from 8:00 a.m.—4:30 p.m. (CST), Monday through Friday, and that your request will be answered as soon as possible and in the order it was received.